A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Grover, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Grover has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Tisch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali DR Grover MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjali D. Grover practice?
- Dr. Anjali Grover has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjali Grover practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.