Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anjali Gulati
Dr. Anjali Gulati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gulati is affiliated with El Camino Hospital Los Gatos, St Louise Regional Hospital and O'Connor Hospital. Dr. Gulati has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Anjali Gulati has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anjali Gulati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.
Dr. Tarla Joshi
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Amir Kaykha
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Mohammad Shenasa
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi41