A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Gulati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulati
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gulati Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulati graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gulati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali Gulati MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anjali Gulati practice?
- Dr. Anjali Gulati has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjali Gulati practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Cardiologists.