A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Gulati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulati graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gulati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali P Gulati MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anjali P. Gulati practice?
- Dr. Anjali Gulati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anjali Gulati practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Cardiologists.