A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Great River Medical Center, West Burlington, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali Kumar Gupta MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjali K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Anjali Gupta has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anjali Gupta practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.