A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Great River Medical Center, West Burlington, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali Kumar Gupta MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjali K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Anjali Gupta has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anjali Gupta practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.