A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali Kumar Gupta MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjali K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Anjali Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anjali Gupta practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Iowa City, IA.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Geriatric Doctors.