Dr. Anjali Iyengar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anjali Iyengar?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Anjali Iyengar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017

I'm changing doctors and cancer clinic

I believe Dr . Iyengar is a good oncologist but lacks bedside manner, lacks office sauvy and can be rather abrupt. I had issue with the office and asked Dr. if she had an office manager. Very abruptly she said "I don't want to hear it" and that was it. My issue had to do with sanitary conditions in both bathrooms-no tissue no paper towels and the patients being infused use those 2 rooms besides us with appts. Someone should have bathroom responsibility. My last visit they had me fill out all new personal forms and put a wrist ID band on me. This was a new thing for me and said so. Since Dr. wants labs done there I came for a blood test. I waited 1 hour. When they Finally called me they used a different name (I'm not Olivier & I told them twice) to have infusion! I just needed a quick blood draw and that was written on my appt. And they were not busy. This office is just not professionally run.

March 2nd, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Lyengar since Nov 2014. I love her she is so informative always answers my questions . She is a great oncologist. Staff is great too.

November 28th, 2016

Dr. Iyengar is the BEST doctor in any field. She is always concerned about each and every patient. I just love her, and what she has done to improve and save my life. Her mannerisms are down to earth, and you feel very comfortable during your appt. If you find you need an Oncologist, please, please, don't think twice...choose Dr. Iyengar.

November 24th, 2015

Loved Dr. Iyangar

What a hoot! I loved Dr. Iyangar's personality! It made me feel more at ease. She was very thorough and answered any questions I had. I liked her bedside manner and humor. I definitely look forward to my next visit!

June 12th, 2015

Great personality made me really we were in this togethet and she really haf my nack

February 17th, 2015

outstanding!!!!!

July 31st, 2014

Bed Side Manners

My mother has been diagnosed with fourth stage Myeloid Leukemia. The way my mother was informed of this tragedy was a phone call from Dr. Anjali Lyengar telling my mother she had 3 to 6 months to live. My mother who is a strong person was devastated by the news and the way she was given all the above information. How dare Dr. Anjali Lyengar call any person on the phone and tell them how long they have to live. My mother saw Dr. Lyengar a few days later to review the Bone Marrow biopsy results at the Arizona Center for Cancer Care. Dr. Lyengar’s comment to my mother was “are you ok with this “. My opinion of Dr. Lyengar is that there is something very disturbing with her bed side manners.

April 16th, 2013

Find another Onc!

Wish that I would have gone elsewhere from the beginning. The staff/nurses were excellent but the doctor herself was terrible. Terrible bedside manner. She pushes you out the door after a few minutes, whether you have questions or not. Does not take the time. And then if you do have an issue, they will not let you switch to a different doctor in the group. Rather you go elsewhere. What does that say??

September 28th, 2012

She is a very delightful person, and she is very easy to talk to. I am looking forward to seeing her again.

March 20th, 2017