Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anjali Kumar
Dr. Anjali Kumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, Hutzel Women's Hospital and Crittenton Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anjali Kumar has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Anjali Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Harpreet Sagar
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi17
Dr. Brian Ference
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi18
Dr. Yahya Osman-Malik
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi35