A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali A Kumar MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjali A. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Anjali Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjali Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors, Detroit Pulmonologists, and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.