A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali Kumar MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjali Kumar practice?
- Dr. Anjali Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjali Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Pulmonologists, Detroit Geriatric Doctors, and Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors.