A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali Kumar MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjali Kumar practice?
- Dr. Anjali Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anjali Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Pulmonologists, Detroit Geriatric Doctors, and Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors.