A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans