A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anjali A. Kumar practice?
Dr. Anjali Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Pulmonologists, Detroit Geriatric Doctors, and Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors.