Dr. Anjali Kumar MD Patient Reviews

2.9

October 1st, 2014
Does not listen - Google can do a better job
This doctor was more concerned about giving me a stack of her business cards and asking me to pass them out to my friends rather than listen to any of my health issues. She hardly listens to patients when they try to describe their symptoms. Her assistant was a better listener and helper than her. She just sort of cuts you off and talks over you within the first sentence of you telling her about your issue. I basically was treating myself by researching all of my issues on the internet and then going in and telling her what I needed. I needed to be referred to a specialist and she said, "No, no, no, we don't need to spend a million dollars on peoples' treatment." And with that she blew off my issues of IBS. Don't waste your time.

August 28th, 2014
i have been going to this wonderful doctor for years. I believe she is the best knowledgeable doctor there is. she knows how to treat so many sickness. she is very understanding and helpful and listens. I would recommend her to many people. if she feels another doctor should be advised, then she sends you to him. she wants you well. she has so many degrees in so many areas. her bedside manner is great. I feel what ever is bothering me I can go see her for help.

July 11th, 2014
Dr. Anjali Kumar is a great doctor. My mom felt much better from the first time saw doctor kumar. It seems very care about his patient. actually, we need such a doctor like him in our community. May God bless doctor kumar and all the doctors like him.

July 10th, 2014
Dr kumar is one of the best Dr's I know, Dr kumar is my mother in laws dr, she was very persistent on a spot on lungs, thanks to Dr kumar the cancer was removed :) Dr kumars persistent s saved my mother in laws life. Dr kumar is very friendly makes you feel like you known her all your life :) even know she did not perform the surgery, she visited my mother in law everyday while she was in the hospital to check on her. I give Dr kumar a five star rating :)

June 27th, 2012
BettyDumas
The doctor was extremely rude and, very unprofessional.She was late,she screamed at my daughter who was referred pressureC. She has lupus lupus. high blood pressure chf,arthritis, anxiety,hip dysplasia also chronic pain, anemia, she needs.a hysterectomy she has fibroids she bleeding profusely. The doctor was yelling. Loudly the patients heard. her in the lobby.with the door open. She called the our gynecologist. screaming at. him he didn't. KNOW her.She said to him why did you send me a Medicaid patient. Everyone heard her conversation. I'm going to call the t.v. station.