A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Medhekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Medhekar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medhekar
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Medhekar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Medhekar, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Medhekar graduated from N R S Medical College, Calcutta.
Dr. Medhekar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali Medhekar MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anjali Medhekar practice?
- Dr. Anjali Medhekar has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjali Medhekar practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.