A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Medhekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Medhekar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Medhekar, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Medhekar graduated from N R S Medical College, Calcutta.
Dr. Medhekar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali Medhekar MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anjali Medhekar practice?
- Dr. Anjali Medhekar has 8 office locations.
Dr. Anjali Medhekar practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewickley, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists and Pittsburgh Child Psychiatrists.