A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Morey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Morey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morey
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Morey, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morey graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Morey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali K Morey MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anjali K. Morey practice?
- Dr. Anjali Morey has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjali Morey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Gastroenterologists.