A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Morey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Morey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morey
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Morey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Morey, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morey graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Morey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali K Morey MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anjali K. Morey practice?
- Dr. Anjali Morey has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjali Morey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Gastroenterologists.