Dr. Anjali Mehta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anjali Mehta?

October 11th, 2016

Very compassionate doctor. Made time for me and followed up after every visit. Always pleasant. Very comforting.

July 22nd, 2014

New patient

Visited with My daughter. Dr M Was courteous, so càring and took her time with us Loved her!! Would definitily go back to her

April 24th, 2014

Dealt with my serious condition very well.

I arrived before Dr. Mehta with something I believed might be moderately serious....and turned out to be a step above that. It turns out that I have cancer. After examining me, Dr Mehta acted very quickly to get me tested to confirm her suspicions. When they were, and she delivered the news, she did a great job of keeping me focused on solutions. Because of the cancer diagnosis, she felt it best if she referred me to a Surgeon at Mass Eye & Ear, and I feel that I am in VERY good hands. Before sending me to him, she gave me an idea of what to expect. She has proven to be 100% accurate, and because she had already gotten the ball rolling on the testing I would need for surgery, much of what Eye & Ear would have ordered was already done, quickening the process. She is a smart doctor, and I'm glad to have shown up in her exam room.

June 29th, 2012

Dr. was caring, communication was great, she diagnosed me with an acoustic neuroma and ordered follow ups. Explained everything to me and what to expect. I would recommend her to family or friends.

May 2nd, 2012

Knows her stuff...I felt like Dr. Mehta did not rush me at all and listened intently. Answered all my questions. I liked her. Seems very smart.

March 11th, 2010

WAIT TIME TOO LONG, DISRESPECTFUL OFFICE STAFF

I had to make an appointment with Ms. Mehta for a problem in my ear and the earliest appointment I could get was two weeks away. I went into the Alliance ENT to see her, and I had to wait a total of 40 minutes in the examination room by myself. (I had to do some ear diagnostic tests in the first 20 minutes of my appointment). My appointment was at 9 am and I was there at 8.55, finished the audio test at 9.20, and started waiting in the examination room five minutes after (9.25). Around 9.45 I could hear her talking to another patient who came after me! I still wanted to wait but at 10.05 am, I said "enough" and went to the front desk. They told me she would be with me "momentarily", just what they said 40 minutes ago! They gave me a refund for the co pay I made, but of course they didn't give a refund for the lost two hours of my life/work time. Needless to say, I will not visit her again and urge everyone to do the same.

November 17th, 2015