A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Singh, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali Singh DO and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anjali Singh practice?
- Dr. Anjali Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anjali Singh practices Psychiatry near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Takoma Park, MD.
See Bethesda Psychiatrists.