A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjan Batra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjan Batra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batra
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Batra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjan Batra, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Batra graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Batra has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjan Singh Batra MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anjan S. Batra practice?
- Dr. Anjan Batra has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjan Batra practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Pediatric Specialists.