A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjan Batra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjan Batra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjan Batra, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Batra graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Batra has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anjan S. Batra practice?
Dr. Anjan Batra practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Orange Internists, Orange Cardiologists, Orange Pediatricians, Orange Pediatric Specialists, and Orange Emergency Physicians.