A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjan Batra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjan Batra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batra
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Batra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjan Batra, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Batra graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Batra has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjan Singh Batra MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anjan S. Batra practice?
- Dr. Anjan Batra has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjan Batra practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Pediatric Specialists.