A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjan Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjan Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjan Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjan Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anjan Gupta practice?
- Dr. Anjan Gupta has 15 office locations.
Dr. Anjan Gupta practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Cardiologists.