A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjan Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjan Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjan Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjan Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anjan Gupta practice?
- Dr. Anjan Gupta has 15 office locations.
Dr. Anjan Gupta practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Cardiologists.