A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjan Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjan Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjan Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anjan Gupta practice?
Dr. Anjan Gupta practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Cardiologists.