A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjan Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjan Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from University Of Debrecen School Of Medicine & Health Science Center.
Dr. Kumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjan Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjan Kumar practice?
- Dr. Anjan Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjan Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists.