A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjan Sattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjan Sattar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sattar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sattar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjan Sattar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sattar graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University.
Dr. Sattar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjan Sattar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anjan Sattar practice?
- Dr. Anjan Sattar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anjan Sattar practices Psychiatry near Tumwater, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA.
See Tumwater Psychiatrists.