Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anjan Shah
Dr. Anjan Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiology, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with OU Medical Center-Everett Tower, Mercy Health Center, Inc and Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK. He speaks English.
Dr. Anjan Shah has the following 4 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anjan Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Marjorie Makoni
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi8
Dr. Jerry Razook
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi51
Dr. Roger Sheldon
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi45