A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjan Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjan Sinha, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinha
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjan Sinha, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Sinha has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjan Kumar Sinha MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anjan K. Sinha practice?
- Dr. Anjan Sinha has 9 office locations.
Dr. Anjan Sinha practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.