Dr. Anjana Chakrabarti Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anjana Chakrabarti?

Just OK.

Posted on January 26th, 2014

I saw Dr. Chakrabarti for a routine physical exam. When I first met her, she was came into the room and seemed more interested in the laptop she was caring than getting to know me or making me feel comfortable. In other words, she seems knowledgeable but not very personal. I prefer to have a connection with my doctor rather than feeling like another number. The staff member who took my weight/height/urine sample was even less friendly by pointing at the scale and telling me to get on. I had to ask if I needed to take off my coat, boots, etc. I'm not impressed by this office even though the location is very convenient for me. I'll continue to look for another primary care physician.

Posted on January 19th, 2016