A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjana Chhabra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjana Chhabra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhabra graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chhabra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjana Chhabra MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjana Chhabra practice?
- Dr. Anjana Chhabra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anjana Chhabra practices Internal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists.