A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjana Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjana Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjana Patel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjana D Patel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anjana D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Anjana Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjana Patel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Obstetricians & Gynecologists.