A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjana Dhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjana Dhar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjana Dhar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Dhar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjana Mirza Dhar MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjana M. Dhar practice?
- Dr. Anjana Dhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjana Dhar practices Internal Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists.