Pediatricians

Excel Pediatrics
10 Plainfield Ave
Piscataway, NJ 08854
732-667-7325
Locations and availability (1)

|  Very positive experience  |  show details
by Manu T. on Jul 1st, 2014

My two years old daughter developed eczema on her face. Itching irritated the child and the more she scratched the area, the more it spread on the face. Dr. Dravid prescribed some medication and Within 24 hours we saw a lot of improvement. The child stopped scratching. Awesome experience with the doctor.

|  show details
by Evita Noriega on Apr 19th, 2014

Dr. Dravid is the most courteous doctor I have ever dealt with. My son suffers from severe asthma and she has been the most helpful, prompt doctor!!! I highly recommend Dr. Dravid and her staff to anyone!!!! GREAT DOCTOR.. 10 STARS!!!!!

|  Best doctor.  |  show details
by Shalini Narayan. on Mar 21st, 2014

Dr.Dravid gives accurate diagnosis and very less medicines,apart from that,she is a good listener,she never interrupts me when I am talking,also if my baby cries,she leaves the room so that I can soothe my baby.I love all these qualities in her.She spends a lot of time with me though she she is busy but never impatient,also returns my calls all the time.Her staff is always eager to help and accommodates my schedule.I am 100% satisfied and wish them good luck.

|  simply wonderful.  |  show details
by R.Singh on Jan 25th, 2014

In all these years,I really appreciate Dr Dravid taking care of my two daughters.She always responds to all my emergency calls,never gets irritated and always shows great concern and care.She always greete us in the waiting room and chats with my daughters.Also her staff is helpful with the appointments and always gives my messages to the doctor.Overall best of the best experience.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
by S.Bala. on Oct 14th, 2013

I take my two kids to Dr Dravid and in so many years,she has answered all my silly questions with great patience.She has given my kids the best care and I can't think of any other doctor for my kids.We drive a long distance to see her because we prefer our kids get the best care.We don't mind driving far.Her staff is also the same in so many years and we feel comfortable seeing the same faces as we don't have to explain things over and over.A lot of my friends kids also come here and they feel the same.Thanks again Dr and your staff.

|  very good doctor  |  show details
by Rubeena. on Sep 21st, 2013

Dr Dravid is extremely nice and a good friend and human being.She sees my kids,whether we are walk-ins,no insurance,there has never been any issues.No additional charges,no extra fee.Ans what a lovely staff she has.God bless her.

|  Good caring Ped for my new born!  |  show details
by Rajat Ravindran on Aug 12th, 2013

Dr.Dravid is very professional. She listens to the overall health of the child from Mommy first and then only corrects or suggests the well being of the child. She never gets into medicines early enough and recommend child's natural healing. She is well aware of day care woos, house allergies, climate change flus, pollen etc and correctly treats this. Only thing is my child is little scared of the office visits due to the shots syndrome. Office staff is prompt

|  EXCELLENT  |  show details
by Mrs Campbell on Aug 5th, 2013

Very good doctor and the best part-they give you follow-up calls.Which means they care.I love coming here.

|  BEST PEDIATRICIAN  |  show details
by rehanna on May 16th, 2013

this is the perfect doctor and a perfect practice.Best experience from door to door.

|  VERY VERY NICE AND CARING DOCTOR  |  show details
by DEENA on Mar 29th, 2013

I find Dr Dravid very caring and understanding,always in a good mood and never in a hurry.She spends sufficient time with my kids,gives me good advises and has taken very good care of my kids.On top of that,her staff is extremely polite and friendly,thats like icing on the cake.My kids don't want to leave the office once they are in.Thankyou Dr Dravid for being the best.

|  BEST PEDIATRICIAN  |  show details
by MEERA N. on Jan 28th, 2013

This is the best doctor and the best staff i have ever met.I just had a baby and Dr Dravid is so patient and gentle with my baby,answers all my questions,extremely knowledgeable,and makes things so easy for me.Yes,i want to come here again and again.Best doctor and wonderful staff.Thanks.

|  BEST PEDIATRICIAN.By Linda.  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

After changing five doctors,I met Dr Dravid as recommended by a friend.As soon as my son entered the office,he was so comfortable and playful that i knew i reached the right place.The staff is extremely helpful and friendly.Dr Dravid is extremely knowledgeable and caring.Her diagnosis is up to the mark.She treated my son with utmost care.I am very thankful and happy and finally relieved to find the best care for my son.

|  BEST DOCTOR--CHRISTINE.  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

I found Dr Dravid very understanding and natural with kids.We had some insurance issues and she and her staff were very helpful and kind.They did the school form on the same day,did not charge us a penny and made my kids feel very comfortable.Her nurse,Kathy, and the receptionist were excellent.I have never seen an office so perfect.I have decided to continue to come here and have referred my friends also.Dr Dravid is the best.

|  Best experience  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2012

I take my three kids to Dr Dravid.She is very natural and intuitive with kids.Her timely advice has always helped me.The staff is very helpful and have always accommodated my schedule.There is no charge for anything.This office is not fleecing any money from patients unlokunlike my previous pediatrician.I am very happy with the care here.My kids are also very comfortable with DR Dravid and love her.Christine.

|  very caring and amazing doctor,M.Patel.  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

Dr Dravid is a very caring pediatrician,i have been going to her for many years and she is the same.She is a good listener and treats my kids efficiently.She always returns my calls and gives me timely advice.And of course,my kids love the cookies and lollipops everytime they visit the office.Not to forget,her staff is very warm and friendly.

|  Really we found very good doctor.  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

Overall she is very nice doctor.

|  Best Pediatrician--Madhavi  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

Dr Dravid is a very nice pediatrician.Best thing about her is she is always in the front,unlike other doctors who are always in their consultation rooms.She always greets my kids,chats with us and her staff is also very welcoming.She does not prescribe a lot of medicines,treats accurately and always calls for f/u.She always picks up the phone and gives right advice.This is the best practice i have met so far and i plan to continue with her,even though i am moving to Princeton because i trust her and my kids love her.Her nurse,Kathy,is also very caring and kind.

|  best pediatrician  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

Dr Dravid has a very happy persona and she is very reassuring.As a single parent all i wanted was a listening ear and a caring heart which i found in this practice.Her staff is very good,esp,her nurse Kathy.My all three kids are in great caring hands.They accommodate my schedule,return my calls immediately,what more can i ask.This practice is the best,i love Dr Dravid.

|  very caring doctor  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

i saw Dr Dravid as per my friends recommendation.She was very professional and at the same time examined my child thoroughly,she is knowledgeable,knows her part and also she joked with my son a lot and made his visit quite friendly.Her staff was very friendly.The office was very clean and kid friendly.I thank god that i have reached the right place.

|  best doctor  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr Dravid is very caring and loves her patients,never in a hurry,will answer all your questions patiently,will call you back ASAP if you leave a message----i once had to take my child to ER and doctor was so helpful,she clled the hospital in advance,i did not have to wait,was constantly in touch with me,i felt so safe and secure knowing she was there for my child---she is just amazing and so is her staff--well-trained,they know what they are doing---good luck to Dr Dravid,i am recommending all my friends to her.

|  wonderful experience  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

great staff,caring doctor,beautiful office.I can just go on and on----love to come here.Highly recemmonded.

|  Great  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

New practice location for an experienced doctor. Little to no wait time, walk-ins welcome. Her website has forms to fill out in advance if you want to save time:www.excelpediatrics.comOne of the receptionists speaks Spanish as well.

|  accracy in diagnosis.  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

child was comfortable. as soon as the first dose of medicine was given.

|  Wish I had found her before  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

Both kids were very comfortable with the doctor, spent enough time, staff was very friendly. Best part is she holds the baby so affectionately, you can see how caring she is.

|  does not give medicines accurately  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2008

becoz of not mentioning to give infants tylenol to a shot given kid, had to rush kid to ER in a life threatening situation