Dr. Anjana Dravid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anjana Dravid?

PLEASE NEVER EVER GO

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I normally do not take the time to write reviews, but I feel deeply that this review may benefit parents and children in the future. Both doctor and office staff were unfriendly and have no ethics. They behaved so childish. We use to take our daughter to this doctor until a year ago. We moved to another pediatrician for good. My daughter was sick today with high fever and cough. Since, we got appointment at her current pediatrician for tomorrow, we called Dr. Anjana Dravid's office and took an appointment. Finally when my wife visited the office, they denied to see our daughter saying we moved to another pediatrician and hence she won't see my daughter. How can a DOCTOR say NO to see a sick child? I asked them to give this in writing that they can't see our daughter and they said NO. PLEASE NEVER EVER GO.

best experience

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Best doctor.Very kind,caring,patient and always smiling.The staff is very helpful.The office is very clean and well kept.This is the best team i have ever met.I highly trust them and love them.

Excellent service

Posted on November 21st, 2016

This is the best doctor and the office i have ever met.I am extremely satisfied and happy with this office.Dr Dravid is very caring,patient and very knowledgeable with accurate diagnosis and treatment.I have been coming here for years and have referred all my friends here and will continue to do so in the future.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Great doctor, great staff. I have never had to wait more than 15 mins to see the doctor.

very clean office,kid friendly

Posted on April 16th, 2016

As soon as you step in,you are met with a kind and friendly staff and bright,clean office.No complaints.Came as a one-time visit but now choosing this doctor.Doctor is very caring and smiling always.Made my son feel very comfortable.

The doctor is very nice but they are unsanitary

Posted on April 13th, 2016

The doctor is very nice. And wait wasn't bad. But the only problem is they don't clean after every patient. They brought my kids in a room where someone else had been in without changing the paper on the exam table. That's the first thing that is needed to be done at the doctors. Sanitation is important. Really thinking of switching doctors.

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Best Dr great service.

very good experience

Posted on February 26th, 2016

a very good staff,always willing to help,esp the spanish person always smiling. Dr. Dravid is best of the best.Very caring .

Excellent

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Dr Anjana Dravid is like family. She's the best.

Very informative.

Posted on November 8th, 2015

I usually see Dr Dravid on a busy day .But i m ok with it as she is very knowledgeable and gives my kids the right treatment so i don't have to visit again and again.There is no problem in getting an appointment also.The new office is very beautiful,clean and bright.Will recommend her again and again.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I really like Dr. Dravid. I think she puts me at ease when i am worried. The only thing I wish a little bit more is if she spent a little bit more time answering my questions. Sometimes although I know I might be asking a little too much, I just don't want to feel like she's rushing, and I get that feeling at times. Otherwise, I think she is very good, and I love her staff as well.

Great Doc

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Dr. Dravid is very courteous and accommodative. She’s available whenever we needed her. She was there from day 1 of my son’s birth. We find her more practical and realistic. Scheduling appointments is never an issue and the new office looks great.!