A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjana Jindal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjana Jindal, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjana Jindal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jindal graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Jindal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjana Prasad Jindal MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anjana P. Jindal practice?
- Dr. Anjana Jindal has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjana Jindal practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.