A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjana Khuntia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjana Khuntia, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khuntia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Khuntia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjana Annie Khuntia MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anjana A. Khuntia practice?
- Dr. Anjana Khuntia has 10 office locations.
Dr. Anjana Khuntia practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Blue Bell Allergists and Blue Bell Pediatricians.