A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjana Khuntia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjana Khuntia is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khuntia
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Khuntia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjana Khuntia, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khuntia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Khuntia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Allergy And Asthma Specialists The Pavilion At Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjana Khuntia MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anjana Khuntia practice?
- Dr. Anjana Khuntia has 9 office locations.
Dr. Anjana Khuntia practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Blue Bell Allergists and Blue Bell Pediatricians.