A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjana Khuntia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjana Khuntia, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khuntia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Khuntia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khuntia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans