The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anjana Khuntia
Dr. Anjana Khuntia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Blue Bell, PA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics and Allergy. Dr. Khuntia is affiliated with Elkins Park Hospital, Allergy And Asthma Specialists The Pavilion At Doylestown Hospital and Montgomery Hospital XXXXX. Dr. Khuntia has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anjana Khuntia has the following 4 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Anjana Khuntia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blue Bell, PA.
Dr. Patrick Vannelli
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Blue Bell, PA 0 mi11
Dr. Shashank Sheth
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Blue Bell, PA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Eva Jakabovics
Allergy and Immunology
Blue Bell, PA 0.01 mi37