A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjana Khuntia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjana Khuntia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khuntia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khuntia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjana Khuntia, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khuntia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Khuntia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Allergy And Asthma Specialists The Pavilion At Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjana Khuntia MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anjana Khuntia practice?
- Dr. Anjana Khuntia has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjana Khuntia practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Blue Bell, PA.
See Blue Bell Allergists and Blue Bell Pediatricians.