A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjana Myneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjana Myneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myneni
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjana Myneni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myneni graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Myneni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjana Myneni MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anjana Myneni practice?
- Dr. Anjana Myneni has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjana Myneni practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Endocrinologists.