Dr. Anjana Myneni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2016
Unhelpfull staff but Wonderful doctor
Dr Anjana Myneni, is a nice physician that is trying to help and take the time listening . BUT her staff is horrible very unhelpful .if I call with a quesrion they won't answer they tell me you have to come andown make an appointment .my blood work came back with very low TSH the staff had me wait till my appointment which was a week ahead to discuss the results with doctor although I said I have bad symptoms and I need to be on medicine .they were very mean over the phone.I'll check if I could see doctor Myneini in a different location

July 30th, 2015
I can't imagine these reviews are legit. Actually probably the laziest, rudest/ most ignorant doctor who only cares about taking your insurance. Doesn't take the time to answer questions discredits everything you say and belittles you. Doctors like you shouldn't be doctors clearly only in her field for the money and doesn't know anything about the thyroid itself. Didn't completely test my t levels and makes you feel like you insulted her when you ask the right questions. This is my second visit and I will not be returning. I would not recommend this doctor to anybody.

May 7th, 2015
Very Happy Patient
Wish everyone was like her.

January 15th, 2015
She took the time to answer all my questions, was very knowledgeable about my condition. I didn't agree whit other reviewer, she is in the office 4-5 days a week. I like that the office knows my time is important and doesn't make me wait.

July 11th, 2012
do NOT recommend
I went to see Dr. Myneni about an ongoing thyroid issue. She only works 2 days a week so getting an appointment is impossible. She jams too many into one day so the waits are atrocious. She made me come back after the initial test for the results, which was 100% unnecessary - they just wanted to get another $50 co-pay out of me. I did not appreciate all the run-around and I felt cheated.