Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anjana Pettigrew
Dr. Anjana Pettigrew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics, Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Pettigrew is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital, Jewish Hospital Shelbyville and Frankfort Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anjana Pettigrew has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Anjana Pettigrew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Douglas Tzanetos
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Lexington, KY 0 mi11
Dr. Jeffrey Moscow
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Lexington, KY 0 mi34
Dr. Charles Mabry
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Lexington, KY 0 mi59