A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjana Rastogi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjana Rastogi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjana Rastogi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rastogi graduated from Mlb Med Coll, Bundelkhand Univ, Jhansi, Up, India. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rastogi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjana Rastogi MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjana Rastogi practice?
- Dr. Anjana Rastogi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anjana Rastogi practices Internal Medicine near Midland, TX.
See Midland Internists.