A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjana Sura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjana Sura is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sura graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sura has 20 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anjana S. Sura practice?
Dr. Anjana Sura practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and South Gate, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians, Montebello General Practitioners, and Montebello Pediatricians.