A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjana Sura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjana Sura is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sura graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sura has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjana Sailesh Sura BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anjana S. Sura practice?
- Dr. Anjana Sura has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anjana Sura practices Pediatrics near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and El Monte, CA.
See Montebello Pediatricians.