A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjanetta Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjanetta Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjanetta Foster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Foster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjanetta Latrice Foster MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjanetta L. Foster practice?
- Dr. Anjanetta Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjanetta Foster practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.