Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anjanette Ferris
Dr. Anjanette Ferris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ferris is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital, John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT and University of Connecticut Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anjanette Ferris has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anjanette Ferris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, CT.
Dr. Steven Padula
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Farmington, CT 0 mi34
Dr. Brian Melville
Farmington, CT 0 mi5
Dr. Kenneth Dangman
Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Farmington, CT 0 mi17