Dr. Anjanette Hogan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anjanette Hogan?

September 25th, 2015

Best pediatrician ever

Dr. Hogan has been our pediatrician for 6 years, and she has always been amazing with my toddler and now brand new baby. I've been blessed to have found a wonderful pediatrician to take care of my childrens health needs. Her office is very family orientated, and every one is always friendly. Love her!

October 17th, 2014

confuse sometimes about her diagnosis

Is like she's confuses about her diagnosis. Maybe due to too many patients. Time of waiting is to long compare to time you are being seen, just few minutes. ls like she is in haste to see the next patient when she's not done with you.

September 28th, 2014

Triple booked for appointments

Wait time was long since the doctor is triple booked for appointments. Only spends a little time on patients and doesn't ask if there are any questions from parents. Doesn't seem very knowledgeable. Difficult to reach on weekends if any urgent questions arise.

June 21st, 2014

l will not recommend her to any one

Too many patient, just one Dr. waiting time is too long. wait for 1 hour and you are seen for 10minutes, too bad. Not satisfy at all.

September 21st, 2011

Dr. Hogan is the best Pediatrician that I have seen since I was a child myself. I am a 44 year old mother of three and I don't know of a pediatrician like Dr. Hogan. Cuddles!!!!!

April 27th, 2011

My Hero

Dr. Hogan is the ideal pediatrician. She loves her patients and their family's-This is her motivation to keep her practice growing with the children she cares for. Dr. Hogan has been a heroin, friend, advocate, and healthcare provider for my children-AND-she does it with a sincerely inspirational joy.

December 15th, 2010

DR. HOGAN IS A GREAT PEDIATRICIAN SHE HAS BEEN MY DAUGHTERS PHYSICIAN FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER !!! MY DAUGHTER REALLY LIKES HER SHE FEELS COMFORTABLE WHEN SHE GOES THERE SHE TREATS HER AS FAMILY ALL THE TIME. ALSO HER STAFF IS ALWAYS GREAT IN ASSISTING US WITH WHAT WE NEED.

October 29th, 2010

I so proud of you

I use to work with your mom years ago she was my supervisor and now i work at Harbor UCLA in medical records and I ran across so of your paper work and I know that it was only One person with this name. I am so proud of you I remember when u was going to High school and you wanted to become a doctor i see you did it.

August 17th, 2016