A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjanette Stoltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjanette Stoltz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjanette Stoltz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stoltz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjanette Stoltz MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjanette Stoltz practice?
- Dr. Anjanette Stoltz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Anjanette Stoltz practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors, and Ann Arbor Hospice & Palliative Specialists.