A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjanette Stoltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjanette Stoltz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoltz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stoltz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjanette Stoltz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stoltz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjanette M Stoltz MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjanette M. Stoltz practice?
- Dr. Anjanette Stoltz has 8 office locations.
Dr. Anjanette Stoltz practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists, Ypsilanti Geriatric Doctors, and Ypsilanti Hospice & Palliative Specialists.