A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjanette Stoltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjanette Stoltz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjanette Stoltz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoltz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stoltz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjanette M Stoltz MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjanette M. Stoltz practice?
- Dr. Anjanette Stoltz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anjanette Stoltz practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists, Ypsilanti Geriatric Doctors, and Ypsilanti Hospice & Palliative Specialists.