A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjaneya Puppala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjaneya Puppala is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjaneya Puppala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Puppala graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Puppala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjaneya Reddy Puppala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anjaneya R. Puppala practice?
- Dr. Anjaneya Puppala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anjaneya Puppala practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Gastroenterologists.