A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjaneya Puppala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjaneya Puppala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puppala
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Puppala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjaneya Puppala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Puppala graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Puppala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjaneya Reddy Puppala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anjaneya R. Puppala practice?
- Dr. Anjaneya Puppala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anjaneya Puppala practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Gastroenterologists.