Dr. Anjani Amin MD Patient Reviews

3.8

October 23rd, 2016
A great and caring doctor
Dr. Amin is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is so caring and is truly interested in your health and well being. She takes time to listen to you and really cares about your health. I would reccomend her to everyone. Just try her one time and you will have a doctor you can depend on.

May 10th, 2016
Excellent family doctor
I have been looking for a doctor who takes my insurance in the Arlington area, but I have not had any luck. Dr. Amin seems to be the only one in my area who would take me as a patient. Started to see Dr. Amin the begging of this year and so far her office has been great. Dr. Amin gives very good care, and makes sure I fully understand the situation I am going through. she answers my messages in a timely manner, and always has one of her staff member call me back. I can always get a same day appointment, and never have to leave a message on there phone line. Dr. Amin is a every good family practice doctor who cares about her patients health.

June 29th, 2015
Horrible
Don't waste your time. Set up an appointment with her office. It should have been a red flag when they didn't email the paperwork for me to complete before my appointment. I showed up early on the day of my schedule appointment to complete the paperwork. Her staff tells me I was not scheduled and they couldn't squeeze me in for that day or even that week. They went as far as to claim they didn't even have my email address. This is after I spoke to the office in length to set up an appointment. They never apologized or even attempted to correct the error on their part. I took time off from work to make this appointment. I could have scheduled with another doctor if I had known. Again, don't waste your time.

March 17th, 2015
Dr. Amin takes a personal interrest in my family. She also considers my ideas about natural methods to help my conditions and is respectfu;l of my choices. She spends all the time needed at each visit and never appears rushed. Her officer staff has helped correct errors with our insurance company and is always pleasant and helpful when we call about anything.

March 21st, 2013
I recommend Dr. Amin anytime I find someone looking for a doctor.
I am a patient of Dr. Amin and my mother was a patient until she passed away. I have always been very impressed with her and her staff. Dr. Amin always addresses all my questions and never rushes me. Her staff are very friendly and helpful as well.

September 1st, 2011
Excellent Doctor
My daughter and I both have Dr. Amin for our primary care physician and neither one of us would ever change. Dr. Amin and her staff are great. They are friendly, personal and very professional. The doctor always has time for your questions without rushing through the answers. I have been her patient for over four years and would recommend Dr. Amin to anyone and everyone.

December 30th, 2009