A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjani Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjani Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjani Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjani C Rao MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anjani C. Rao practice?
- Dr. Anjani Rao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anjani Rao practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Cardiologists.