A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjani Thakur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjani Thakur, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjani Thakur, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Critical Care
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakur graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Thakur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Emanuel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thakur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anjani K. Thakur practice?
Dr. Anjani Thakur practices Surgery near Gustine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA and Patterson, CA.
See Gustine Surgeons.