A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjani Thakur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjani Thakur, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjani Thakur, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Critical Care
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakur graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Thakur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjani Kumar Thakur FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anjani K. Thakur practice?
- Dr. Anjani Thakur has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anjani Thakur practices Surgery near Gustine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA and Merced, CA.
See Gustine Surgeons.