A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anje Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anje Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anje Kim, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anje Kim MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anje Kim practice?
- Dr. Anje Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anje Kim practices Neurological Surgery near Casper, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Stanford, CA.
See Casper Neurological Surgeons.