Anjeanette T Brown, MD

NJHN- New Jersey Health Network
2500 English Creek Avenue- Building 800
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
(888) 360-6546
Locations and availability (1)

|  Absolutely wonderful  |  show details
by Joanne T. on Jun 26th, 2014

Exceptional doctor, vibrant personality, caring, and compassionate! I couldn't ask for any better! I am an RN and Dr. brown was highly recommended to me by a fellow advance practice nurse. I highly value fellow nurses recommendations of physicians, it speaks volumes in my opinion.

|  Life saver!  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

Dr. Brown is a great doctor. I'm so happy that my doctor referred me to her. Everyone kept asking why I didn't get a second opinion and I just told them there is no need I'm in good hands. She performed one of my biopsies and my surgery which was a lumpectomy and has continued to give me support through out it all. Dr. Browns staff are great also.Thank you for everything but most of all my life!,

|  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

Dr Brown took the time to explain EVERYTHING to me regarding my mammogram. She's beyond great.

|  shes amazing!!  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2010

she was so gentle and had amazing bedside manner. She made me feel extremely comfortable throughout my appointments and surgery. Highly recommend her to everyone!

|  Dr. AJ Brown is the surgeon ladies!  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2010

In the medical world today you are lucky to get a talented surgeon. Dr.Brown not only is the best doctor I have had,but her bedside manner surpasses any doctor I have ever met. It's like she has known you and you have been friends for years. I had a breast biopsy in her office at the breast center and the staff, myself and Dr. Brown actually laughed and joked during what should have been a tough time. I have breast cancer, but it is contained and she did fabulous job with my surgery. God Bless!