Dr. Anjeanette Brown, MD
Surgical Specialist

by JTB on Jan 15th, 2015

Speaks to you in layman' terms. Explains everything regarding diagnosis and approach. She has a way of taking away the worries.

Absolutely wonderful show details Absolutely wonderful
by Joanne T. on Jun 26th, 2014

Exceptional doctor, vibrant personality, caring, and compassionate! I couldn't ask for any better! I am an RN and Dr. brown was highly recommended to me by a fellow advance practice nurse. I highly value fellow nurses recommendations of physicians, it speaks volumes in my opinion.

Life saver! show details Life saver!
Oct 19th, 2012

Dr. Brown is a great doctor. I'm so happy that my doctor referred me to her. Everyone kept asking why I didn't get a second opinion and I just told them there is no need I'm in good hands. She performed one of my biopsies and my surgery which was a lumpectomy and has continued to give me support through out it all. Dr. Browns staff are great also.Thank you for everything but most of all my life!,

Mar 23rd, 2011

Dr Brown took the time to explain EVERYTHING to me regarding my mammogram. She's beyond great.

shes amazing!! show details shes amazing!!
Aug 29th, 2010

she was so gentle and had amazing bedside manner. She made me feel extremely comfortable throughout my appointments and surgery. Highly recommend her to everyone!

Dr. AJ Brown is the surgeon ladies! show details Dr. AJ Brown is the surgeon ladies!
Jun 9th, 2010

In the medical world today you are lucky to get a talented surgeon. Dr.Brown not only is the best doctor I have had,but her bedside manner surpasses any doctor I have ever met. It's like she has known you and you have been friends for years. I had a breast biopsy in her office at the breast center and the staff, myself and Dr. Brown actually laughed and joked during what should have been a tough time. I have breast cancer, but it is contained and she did fabulous job with my surgery. God Bless!