Dermatologist (skin)

Jan 23rd, 2015

I have NEVER been treated more rudely by anyone , much less a doctor, on the first vist and even more so on a follow up (that i had to come back to correct something).. i was so baffled by her attitude and rudeness, and she was rough and condescending..? a horrible experience and i would NEVER go back there and will never recommend this person to anyone.

I love Dr. Langani! show details I love Dr. Langani!
by Ben N. on Aug 2nd, 2010

After having a bad experience with another demotology office the visits that I had this summer with Dr. Anjeli Laungani at the family dermatologist office in lilburn, ga. were awesome and stressless, I never felt like I was being herded in and out of the office. Her and her staff were very helpful and pleasant. Also very knowledgeable with their specialty. Dr. Laungani made sure that I knew what the affects of the procedure was before performing the surgery to remove a dermatofibroma and was very helpful and professional. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone I know. I have to give her a 5 stars in all areas because I really felt like everything was perfect.