Dermatologist (skin)

Highly upset at procedures with NO BED SIDE MANNER show details Highly upset at procedures with NO BED SIDE MANNER
Jun 1st, 2016

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a dermatologist. I had 30 places frozen off of me without any explanation of procedure or compassion because it's incredibly painful. I was scrutinized about my SPF that I wear every single day and this damage is from 20 years ago. I was rushed out after the speedy treatment with no instructions written of how to care for the treatment from the doctor or the nurse on duty. This was very upsetting to be treated in such a manner as if you weren't even a human being. I will never go to this practice for anything again. When you are a doctor, you should remember that your patients are scared when they come in and procedures need to be explained with compassion and not treated as if they are a burden because they have sun damage from the past.

An excellent, thorough Dermatologist show details An excellent, thorough Dermatologist
Mar 26th, 2016

Dr Laungani is an exceptional dermatologist. I have complete faith and confidence in her. I highly recommend her

Dissatisfied show details Dissatisfied
by Bill Edwards on Dec 1st, 2015

The doctor was overbooked by an hour. I'll find someone else that cares about my time. A reminder, we are their customers.

Jan 23rd, 2015

I have NEVER been treated more rudely by anyone , much less a doctor, on the first vist and even more so on a follow up (that i had to come back to correct something).. i was so baffled by her attitude and rudeness, and she was rough and condescending..? a horrible experience and i would NEVER go back there and will never recommend this person to anyone.

I love Dr. Langani! show details I love Dr. Langani!
by Ben N. on Aug 2nd, 2010

After having a bad experience with another demotology office the visits that I had this summer with Dr. Anjeli Laungani at the family dermatologist office in lilburn, ga. were awesome and stressless, I never felt like I was being herded in and out of the office. Her and her staff were very helpful and pleasant. Also very knowledgeable with their specialty. Dr. Laungani made sure that I knew what the affects of the procedure was before performing the surgery to remove a dermatofibroma and was very helpful and professional. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone I know. I have to give her a 5 stars in all areas because I really felt like everything was perfect.