A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhury graduated from Assam Medical College, Dibraugarh.More Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhury has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choudhury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anju Choudhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anju Choudhury practice?
Dr. Anju Choudhury practices Internal Medicine near Rock Hill, SC.
See Rock Hill Internists.