A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anju Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anju Goyal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anju Goyal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Goyal has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goyal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anju Goyal practice?
Dr. Anju Goyal practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.