A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anju Lele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anju Lele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anju Lele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lele has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anju Lele MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anju Lele practice?
- Dr. Anju Lele has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anju Lele practices Internal Medicine near , .