A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anju Madnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anju Madnani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anju Madnani, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Madnani graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Madnani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anju Sanjay Sanjay Madnani MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anju S. Madnani practice?
- Dr. Anju Madnani has 1 office location.
Dr. Anju Madnani practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bensalem, PA.
See Bensalem Anesthesiologists and Bensalem Pain Management Doctors.