inactive

Anju Mendiratta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

February 16th, 2015
Very professional , kind and intelligent doctor . Hard to find a doctor who takes lots of time and patience .

December 12th, 2014
they have a rude receptionist and the nurse is rude and they dont know how to return calls

November 16th, 2013
bad doctor
This doctor does not care about you or the time spent waiting. After a 2 hour wait and being told sever times she will be here soon I walked out. I NEVER treat my customers the way I was treated, I had an appointment with a customer so I left. The office staff was rude to me and other patients also. I had a test and the instructions were incomplete so the test was invalid. I found a different doctor and am very happy.

October 30th, 2013
very bad doctor
The doctor kept me waitin overr 2 hours. I did a test that required collecting my urine for 24 hours. When I delivered the bottle I was told it was no good because I did not have a blood test to go with it. The detailed instructions did not cover any blood test. The office staff are very rude. This doctor is rude and does not care about people

January 22nd, 2013
Lousy bedside manner
She will not return phone calls nor does she spend enough time to explain complex information.