A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anju Tripathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anju Tripathi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anju Tripathi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripathi graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tripathi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anju Peters Tripathi MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anju P. Tripathi practice?
- Dr. Anju Tripathi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anju Tripathi practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Allergists and Chicago Internists.