A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anju Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anju Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anju Peters, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anju Peters MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anju Peters practice?
- Dr. Anju Peters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anju Peters practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Allergists and Chicago Internists.