A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anju Sawni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anju Sawni, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawni graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Sawni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Childrens Hosp Of Michigan, Detroit, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anju A Sawni MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anju A. Sawni practice?
- Dr. Anju Sawni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anju Sawni practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Adolescent Specialists.