A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anju Sawni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anju Sawni, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawni graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Sawni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anju A. Sawni practice?
Dr. Anju Sawni practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Adolescent Specialists.