A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anju Sawni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawni
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Sawni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anju Sawni, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawni graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Sawni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anju Sawni MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anju Sawni practice?
- Dr. Anju Sawni has 12 office locations.
Dr. Anju Sawni practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, MI and Flint, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians and Southfield Adolescent Specialists.