A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anju Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anju Verma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anju Verma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Verma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anju Verma MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anju Verma practice?
- Dr. Anju Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Anju Verma practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Germantown, MD.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Endocrinologists.