A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anju Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anju Verma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anju Verma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Verma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anju Verma MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anju Verma practice?
- Dr. Anju Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Anju Verma practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Germantown, MD.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Endocrinologists.