A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjuli Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjuli Kumar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kumar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjuli Rani Kumar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anjuli R. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Anjuli Kumar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anjuli Kumar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Gastroenterologists.