A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjuli Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjuli Kumar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kumar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjuli Rani Kumar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anjuli R. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Anjuli Kumar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anjuli Kumar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Gastroenterologists.