A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjum Hashim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjum Hashim, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashim graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Hashim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hashim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans