Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch. Kudzu.
 |  He saved my wife's life !!!  |  show details
by Mark S. Bourque, Sr. on Feb 22nd, 2014

What else does anyone need to know other than Dr. Ismail knows his medical field. His hard work saved my wife's life. She had a heart condition that was treated by Dr. Ismail. We give him an A for knowing his job. God Bless Dr. Ismail !!!

|  Office Staff  |  show details
by Sophia Justan on Sep 6th, 2011

My husband was a patient of Dr Ismail since 2004. He respected the doctor very much and was very confident in his care. On the other hand his office manager Jerry was so very rude. We were sent a bill 3/2011 for service in 2008. The office staff claimed my husband missed an appointment in January 2011 and would not see him again until the 2008 bill and a missed appointment fee of $50.00.We went into the office to clear this up and with a waiting room full of patients Jerry, came to the front and stated very loudly "some people just don't pay their bills. He attempted to see the doctor but Jerry stated he Could not. My husband never got to see Dr Ismail again. My husband passed away August 12, 2011.If you read all the reviews on line about Dr Ismail.You will find his office staff is a real problem.

|  They hire nurses that steal from their patients  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2010

I was referred to this practice for a routine pre-op test and it ended up costing me $250 for the sunglasses the nurse stole from me. She took them from my hands while I was lying on the table and I never saw them again. As she was conveniently running out to lunch, I asked her where my sunglasses were and she said they were on the chair and rushed out the front door to her car. Needless to say, they were not on the chair and I never saw them again.I have spoken to the office manager several times since the incident and she said her and the physicians believe their nurse. Seriously? There is obviously no integrity with this group of physicians.I am also an employee of a group of physicians that are world class and honest people. I guess I just expect all medical practices to behave in the same manner and I have been sorely disappointed. Should you be unfortunate enough to visit this office, keep your hands on your belongings at all times!Shame on you Siena Cardiology - you not only employ a thief, but you protect her as well.

|  Criminals  |  show details
by Oliwest at Citysearch on Jun 30th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I was referred to this office by my regular physician for a pre-op EKG. My 2 year old daughter was crying because I was lying on the table. A nurse with long blond hair came in the room and put her on the table with me. At the same time, she took my sunglasses from me and I never saw them again. These were 250 sunglasses. I asked her where my glasses were as she was running out to lunch and she said they were on the chair - needless to say, they were not. The office manager said she didn`t think the nurse stole them and told me too bad. This simple office visit cost me 250 and I question the integrity of the doctors and staff of this practice.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  He will save your life  |  show details
by triscuit on May 15th, 2008 on kudzu.com

He is the best in town. Always is willing to spend the necessary time in going over your health. Does great follow up and really cares about his patients. Also was voted one the best by his peers. Can't say enough good things about him. If you need someone in this field PICK HIM.....

Read Full Review at kudzu.com